About Rare Earth Minerals
Rare Earth Minerals is a minerals investment and development company. Currently it has three key investments or assets:
- 30% Interest in Fleur – El Suaz Lithium Project in Mexico – adjacent to high grade La Ventana deposit containing a total estimated inferred resource for the La Ventana Project is estimated to be 60 million tonnes averaging 3,000 ppm Li (1.6% Lithium Carbonate Equivalent ('LCE') or 930,000 tonnes LCE. Mexico Lithium Project - NI43-101 Technical Report
- 100% Interest in four Exploration Licenses covering a area of 870km2. Two of these licenses abut the northern and eastern boundaries of Greenland Minerals and Energy Limited licences that encompass the world class Kvanefjeld, Sørenson, Zone 3 and Steenstrupfjeld Rare Earth Element ("REE") deposits.
- 30% free carry Interest in Yangibana rare earth project situated in the Gascoyne region of Western Australia. Past exploration including drilling has shown that the indicated total rare earth oxide (TREO) content at Yangibana averages around 1.6%.
- Investor Presentation – April 2014
- Developing Strategic Lithium Deposits - April 2014
- XCAP Securities - Summary Report